Tuesday 27 November 2007

Cyber sickoes


How do visitors find your site? Often it's via a search engine. And proper grown-up bloggers and webmasters seem to have a way of finding out exactly which search requests lured their punters in.

Do you envy them, or would you rather not know? Make up your mind at Disturbing Search Requests.
_________________________

No sooner had I linked to this site than it disappeared. There's an archived version here which should give you an idea of it, though I note this ominous message from the webmaster threatening to shut down the site "about four months from now" unless traffic improves, which could easily have been written in July. Don't tell me I'm the last person ever to link to it…
_________________________

And I should have mentioned that Betty and Geoff have their own personal version, Search Me.

No comments: