Wednesday 5 March 2008

You're a genius


…according to the Blog Readability Test, which claims to have measured the level of education required to understand this blog and has awarded us the charming little gong on the right.

And I thought I was being accessible and user-friendly and all that…

From now on you’ll just have to regard Webside Gleanings as your indispensable mental workout, bulking up the frontal lobes, ripping that cortex, and enabling you to kick sand in Albert Einstein's face with impunity.

Go for it, tiger!

2 comments:

Froog said...

Aha, I thought you'd enjoy this.

I, of course, am bitterly envious.

KEITH TOLSTOY said...

Not sure there's any call for envy, really: it's a double-edged compliment, implying most literate people may not understand what I write. Perhaps it's because I'm writing in a compressed way, trying to waste no words?